Monday, April 5, 2010

Emotional Jay

Wow i must have had a really bad day or something. I just saw something on facebook and it really pissed me off. I'm not sure why it bothered me so much but i feel like i got punched in the mouth or something.

So as you know last year i had a falling out with my best friend of 25 years Colin. He was accusing me of stuff that wasnt my fault. Anyhow he flat out told me our friendship was done. Whatever. So i thought i was over it. I admit that every once in awhile i would hear a song on the radio or see something on tv that reminded me of happier times and i would feel a little bad. It didn't matter to me though--his choice whatever. A few minutes ago i had checked out the "friends you should add" section on facebook. Lo and behold Colin created a new facebook profile and requested all of our friends. I'm mad at myself for letting this bother me. Anyhow just a little venting folks. i think I am calming down. Doesnt help that i'm in a really bad mood because of work. Such is life. Nothing 2 hours of Jack Bauer goodness won't fix tonight.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Hey buddy. You still have us!

you can call me colin if it helps.