Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flash rings make the world go round


I'm having a pretty swell day today. No work today! That is definately a plus. We went to the comic book store and i was given a replica of the Flash's ring. In the comics he stores his costume in the ring and when the costume hits the air it expands. Man i am such a nerd. Just got back from taking a walk. Diana and i went to Tim Hortons to try a new donut with m and m's on the top.

Man it is really nice outside. I can't believe it snowed last weekend. Wish Kath was here. It really sucks that we rarely have a day off together. Oh well what can ya do i guess.

Oh yeah i ran into the coolest old man at tim hortons. He looked at my Avengers shirt and said "iron man in the gold arbour and ant man and the wasp!" Cool that i met a geek even older than me! Speaking of being a geek I'm gonna get back to my research for this Sundays show. Have a great day everybody!

No comments: