Sunday, April 4, 2010

Welcome back to the U.S.A. Jay!



Man my wife is great at cheering me up. I had a rotten week at work. Not so much the customers for a change. I failed another quality and am constantly feeling like i'm walking on egg shells while taking a call. Anyhow about an hour after i got home last night Kath asked me if i wanted to go to the states with her. I hadn't been in a year and i recently got my passport so of course i was up for it. We had to get wrapping paper and a card as it's my nephew's birthday.

So we went over and both border guards were douches. I didn't miss that part of the trips. We went to Target and they had so many cool super hero toys. Yup I am a 40 year old kid. We bought a few easter things for Diana and Kath got me a really cool super hero shirt with just about every Avenger there ever was. I was the only one that didnt't get a t shirt last week at the con so she felt bad for me. The picture on the shirt is from Classic Avengers issue 1--see side for the picture. On a side note i want to but a black t shirt with a black lantern symbol on it. Maybe I'll go as the black Lantern version of myself to the next con.

We also got a couple of emergency groceries at wegmans. Following that we took a trip to 7 11. Why you may ask? Its slurpee cup season once again! Iron Man 2 cups are out. For some reason not in Canada though. That really sucks. There's big gulp cups this year as well. Looks like I'll be drinking a lot of pop and slurpees this year. Oh well a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do. We got a tony stark and a war machine cup. Perhaps next week i'll be drinking out of scarlette johanson. All right!

Came home and colored easter eggs. A couple of years ago when Diana was just a baby we got a Super man returns set. We finally put the set together. Diana had a lot of fun. So thanks Stewart family for cheering me up.

No comments: