Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flea markets rule!


Wow went with Rob to the flea market yesterday morning. I hadn't been in years and it was Diana's first visit. It was a lot better than i remembered--lots of toys and records. They even had live bunnies and baby chicks. Diana wouldnt let me get a chick because we have cats. Man so many cool old super hero toys there. I could easily spend a million dollars there. I actually spent 2 dollars. I bought a little spiderman burger king toy. He has a removable cloth mask. You take it off and bam! Its Tobey Macguire! It was the only toy i needed from that particular line of toys. So the geek in me rejoiced! For some reason every other vendor had n sync pupper dolls. I'm not sure why exactly.

Man i used to really love going to the flea market when i was younger. I remember buying all my old rock star pins there and i even found a couple of rare bruce springsteen records. Kath says she might be interested in checking out the flea market sometime. I felt really old. That particualr market opened in 1987. Good times.

Did some chores in the afternoon. Kath came home and we went to Rob's home to do our show. It was 6 months to the day that we started get your geek on. Its been a fun ride and hope to continue doing it for awhile. Anyhow thats it for my Sunday. Take care everyone.

No comments: