Sunday, April 25, 2010

unexpected call

So i recieved a call this week from the last person i would have expected. No Jenniffer Love Hewitt wasnt calling to ask me on a date. It was Colin. He had heard about my father and wanted to make sure i was ok. He had called early in the day and asked that i call him back. I really had to think about it. My mom convinced me to call him back. She said there was 25 years of friendship there and he was obviously reaching out to him.

So later that night i called him back to hear what he had to say. It wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. He generally sounded sorry about my dad. He also mentioned he wanted to make ammends about what had happenned. He admitted that he had been an asshole to me and wants to get together to talk about it over a beer. I'm willing to hear him out. Obviously things will never be the same again. I'm still feeling hurt over the whole situation. I guess i'll wait to pass judgement after our conversation.
Anyhow its Sunday night and going to put Diana to bed now. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: