Friday, April 30, 2010

Furniture Adventure

Man i am exhausted and sore today. I'm getting really old. So Kath's boss sold her some furniture- a hutch, a bookcase and a dryer. Rob came ove last night and we headed to the house of Kath's boss Dave to pivk up the furniture. When we arrived he offerred us some couches as well--for free. I had to think about it for a minute because i didnt know what we were going to do with the old couches. Rob said we could drop the couches off at value village. It was a bit sad because they were the first furniture kath and i had bought together 9 years ago.


So we loaded up our van and Rob's truck and managed to get everthing here in 2 trips. Nickle was here watching Diana and her and i got the dryer down to the basement. I felt a little bit bad. After we went back for our second trip Nickle got stuck talking to our idiot neighbour batman.

So yeah it was an adventure. Arms were killing me, actually drank 2 beers when we were done. I rarely drink anymore. We got the couches set up immediately. It does look pretty good. So thanks Rob and Nickle for the help last night. You guys rule! I love u new couches!

No comments: