Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Geeky stag and doe

   Ok time for some happy topics. I want to tell you about a cool event Kath and i went to last Saturday night. We attended the stag and doe of our friends Hunter and Kristen. I've worked with Kristen for a long time. She used to be just someone i knew from work but now she has evolved into a really awesome friend. She's been on our show a bunch of times. Hunter  was in Korea for a year and while he was there he started listening to our show. We finally met him a year later and  and he has evolved from a guy we knew on the internet to the cool little brother i always wanted.Kath and i have a lot in common with them and they are geeks like us. I use that term proudly by the way.

  Anyhow Our friends are getting married this summer so they threw a stag and doe. It was the greatest stag and doe I've ever been to! It was geek themed. People were encouraged to show up in costume. There was a live version of Angry Birds, They had star wars and star trek cup cakes. It was right up our alley. Our friend Ryan also came and he bought me 8 jello shots. I don't drink very much anymore and i am a lightweight. I had a buzz from that and the one beer i drank.  It was a fun time. I can't wait for the wedding. It should be awesome.

No comments: