Monday, June 18, 2012

How worked f'ed me in the a last week part 1

 A lot of crap was flung my way at work last week. The week started off ok. We got ice cream for free on Monday. Maybe this was to soften the blow of what was to come next. Shitty moment number 1 came on Tuesday where we found out there was going to be another shift bid. Wait, what? Thats right we just had 1 a couple of months ago. You might recall the last one came after i was shipped back to the cable company with the promise of keeping my old shift. Turns out we're gonna have  one every 3 months now. The only good thing that might come out of this is i might get Sundays off again. The worst that could happen is i get a worse shift then i have now. I get to fill out  the paper work this week and i'll know by July 8 what my new shift will be. Not looking forward to it. 

No comments: