Friday, June 29, 2012

Good mood finally returns

Its Friday morning. Things making me happy.
1) Diana did amazing on her report card. She got a lot of "excellents". So proud of her. She is now on Summer vacation and  looking forward to grade 2 in the fall.
2) Got the results of my shift bid. Its not bad. I don't have to do 10 hour shifts. Thank God! I have my weekends off so i can do my show. I'll be doing split shits. I go in at 11 until 3. Then i get four hours off to nap and what not and then i go back from 7-11. I can totally do that.
3) Huey Lewis next week!
4) I'm off for the next 2 days and i think we are going to the drive in on Saturday night
5) did i mention the kid is off for the summer? I get to sleep in tomorrow and as you know sleep is my friend.
I'll write again tomorrow gang. Have a good one

No comments: