Friday, May 7, 2010

The 40 year old nerd strikes again

Its Friday. My second day off in a row. Kath has had to work early so I've been walking Diana to and from school. I really have to get in shape. I'm probably gonna start dieting again after Diana's birthday next week. Thats where i started last year and then had success. So hopefully i can do it again . Fingers crossed.

I just have to get through tomorrows shift and then i get to See Iron Man 2. I can't wait. We also may check out a new comic book store in the falls. Rumour has it that you can also order food in there and theres an area set up to watch super hero cartoons on a big screen. Geek heaven!

Gonna go and clean up now. Going with Kath and Nickle to grocery shop in the states tonight and get a mothers day present for my mom. I love having my passport. We'll also probably check out burger king out to because they have iron man 2 toys. Its awesome being a 40 year old nerd.

No comments: