Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy birthday Diana


Yesterday was Diana's birthday. She turned 5. Man i can't believe it. Time flies. I don't get how my baby girl is 5. She told me not to worry,she will still watch super hero cartoons with me now that she is 5.
Yesterday was her first birthday party with other kids. She invited all the girls from her class. We had the party at the super store where there is a party room with a working kitchen. It was so cool. The kids got to make their own pizzas and ice their own cup cakes to. It was pretty awesome. I was really impressed. I will totally recommend that place to all my friends. It was really a great time.

We also had family over to the house for dinner and cake. My sister and mom came and so did Kath's sister and dad. We hadnt seen Our american relatives since last year because of the whole passport deal. Our friends Rose and Rob also came. It was cool as well.

No comments: