Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy to be home

Wow work sucked balls today. Wow i can't believe i sound surprised. Lots of stupid complainys today. My favorite was the old man that reemed me out for 5 minutes because i had the gall to say his address ended in avenue instead of street.

I got sent home early today because it was so dead in the afternoon. Normally that would upset me as it means i lose money but i had just gotten off of a long call with a lady who continued to give me a hard time even after recieving a 60.00 credit. Good times indeed.

Last night was pretty cool. Rob and Nickle came over to watch tv.
Diet is going well so far. Kath is kicking ass at her diet.
I'm off for 2 days now so I'm pretty happy about that.
I think i feel the need to lay on the couch now.
I'll write again tomorrow.

No comments: