Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday

I booked a vacation day today in case i was partied out the night before. I'm glad i did. We took Diana to see a play at her school and she had a really great time. I didnt do much of anything else today. I cleaned a litter box. Cleaning cat poop up is actually more fun then getting yelled at by customers over the phone. I could probably do that for a living with a big smile on my face compared to what i do now.

I heard from my friend Andrea last night. Hoping to catch iron man 2 this weekend. Right now its kind of the only thing getting me through the week. Havent seen Andrea in awhile so it should be cool. I have been counting the days to Iron man 2 since Christmas i think.

So glad i had a quiet day at home with my daughter. Really needed it after yesterdays wonderful shift at work. Can't wait for Kath to get home to watch me some lost and eat me some buffalo wing dip. Have a great night everyone.

No comments: