Monday, May 31, 2010

I wasnt even suppossed to be there today,

hi just got back from work. I didnt have to work today due to working for an american company and it being Memorial day. But i volunteerd so i wouldnt lose any hours. Big mistake.
When i arrived at work i had to sit at a desk i dont normally sit at.Then i somehow locked myself out of our sustem. i had to woek the first half hour of my shift with mo way to bring up accounts. That sucked. So i finally get into the sustem and I've locked myself out of the virginia data base. This is not good as this is where most of my calls come from. So a manager had to give me her password to use. It wasnt resolved by the end of the day so i get to do this all over again tomorrow morning. Hooray for me!
Oh and did i mention it was beyond busy? We were massively under staffed because we werent expected to be busy. Well that failed. It was all complaining senior citizens again. One old guy was mad that we blocked his pay per view service due to his enormous bill. Some of the titles he ordered? "Real amateurs sucking big brothers,' "9 girl poon party" and "cougar strike."
I literally ran for the door when my shift was up.

We visited my friend Mike after work.He's having a garage sale so he gave me first crack at his comics. I picked up some Green Arrow comics for Nicole. Almost the complete Kevin Smith run!
Well gonna go eat and watch some tv shows. Happy memorial day to my American family and friends. Have a good night

No comments: