Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazy old John Wayne fan

Man i am in need of another day off. What a horrible day today. I think i blocked most of it out. I will tell you about the crazy old man who started my day. Apparently the amc channel ws playing a marathon of John Wayne movies. He called in to complain because
a) there were young actors narrarating a john wayne special. He was pissed off because the young narrators never met John Wayne. Ok.
b)amc ran an ad stating they had never played these films before. Apparently as the crazy old bastard let me know they had. He went on to call amc a bunch of liars. He hates liars.

He kept calling me partner which pissed me off.He was pissed off that i had to verrify his account information. He gave me half his affress stopped and bitched about the fcc--the fcc is full of crap! When i asked him for the other half of his address he said "i thou8gh i was the one who was hard of hearing!" Then he said to me "you must be new." Sure if starting a decade ago means I'm new than so be it. I am so not gonna miss the calls from Las Vegas and New Orleans. Tomorrow is the last day for them. Thank God.

No comments: