Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy fathers day

Hey gang. Fathers day was pretty cool yesterday. Diana made me a couple of crafts in school. She made a book mark that had some seeds and things glued to it. Very creative. I also got a sheet of paper with a picture she drew of us and a questionnaire about me. Apparently Diana thinks i am 10 feet tall and can lift a 1000 pounds. Maybe the kid thinks I'm Superman. It was really nice. I think i will be putting it upstairs on the wall of my comic book room. We went to McDonalds after that and had some ice cream cones. Later on Rob came over and we watched a few episodes of Stargate universe. This was followed by another exciting edition of Get your Geek on. It was a pretty sweet day. All good things come to an end though and today i was back at work. I'm not gonna go there though. Have a great night everyone.

No comments: