Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stupid meeting

Man i hate the annual meeting of our complex to go over the budget. Every year its held at the ramada hotel and every year i leave it feeling pissed off. It always runs longer than it should and there's always 1 or 2 individuals who won't shut the hell up. So yesterday i hapilly attended this years meeting. I really wasnt in the mood. I had just worked almost 11 hours and now i had to immediately go to the meeting. Sure enough it totally sucked ass. First of all hooray our rent is going up agai. To quote sawyer "son of a bitch!" The same people complained about everything at the complex and sure enough it was a damn 2 hour meeting. My stupid neighbour "the batman" confronted me and wants me to clean my eavestrough becaus apparently water is leaking all over his patio, This is the same a hole who claims he saw possums and rats and zebras in our back yard. Screw you pal. I'm not breaking my nexk trying to clean eaves troughs on my own. So yeah wasnt impressd by the meeting and could care less if i ever go to another.

1 comment:

beccannicksmom said...

Don't let batman do this. I would call the office and let them know. They are looking into getting people trained for this and if he falls you are liable. I hate the same people ranting and raving too. Also I know that the rent going up sucks but we still have a great price for the units we have. I know of a lot of people paying way more for way less:)