Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Had another great show the other night. Nickle was kind enough to babysit for us. Kath sent a request off to fan expo to see about Press passes. Fingers crossed they approve the. It would be nice to get in for free and have credentials for interviewing celebrities. I'm so looking forward to fan expo this year. Seriously its my version of Christmas!

Not sure if i mentioned this but i booked the week of the convention off as well. Oh yeah its gonna be a stress free week. Its gonna be kick ass! Can it be August 28th now? Viva la convention!

Spoke with my mom the other day and she wants to see the new Stallone movie the Expendables. Not a film i would have predicted her picking but I'm cool to go with her. We usually do see one movie a summer anyhow. Hey it has a scene with Bruce Willis so I'm there.

Anyhow I'm done rambling. Gonna go play some lego Indiana Jones. Have a great night.

No comments: