Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i really don't like mondays

Well after the garbage fiasco my day got worse. Work was crazy busy. Trudie and Tammy werent there so i was by myself all day. It sucked. Then Kath gave me some shitty news at noon that i wasnt expecting.

Fan expo turned us down for press passes. So we have to pay and we definately cant try and interview any of the big celebrities. That being said I'm still going with Rob and Nickle but Kath might be staying home. We can't afford for both of us to go and get a babysitter. I will still be bringing the recording device. We may try and speak with some comic book writers or at least try and set up future phone interviews. I'm really dissappointed. I was looking forward to going with Kath and doing some work for the show. By getting declined it makes me feel like we arent legitimate. I shouldnt feel that way i know. Wizard world had no problem accepting us and even invited us back next year. Oh well i guess i at least still get to go so i should be happy about that and stop being such a whiny baby. I get to hang out with friends who i love and look at comics so it'll still be a good day.

Anyhow the day is over. Gonna get some sleep and hope that tomorrow turns out differently. Have a great night

No comments: