Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow


ok i can reveal a big secret I've had for 2 weeks. Our friend Amy (or hot amy if you will) cut my hair. Why is this big news? Its the first time since 1997 that my hair is short. I had reservations about cutting it. Last time i cut it short it was because a girl i had a crush on told me she thought i would look good. Aside from making out with her one night nothing else happenned so i grew it long again and vowed to never cut it short again. So what happenned? Well a few things. Kath said i started to look like an old man with thinning long hair. Then we went to a stag and doe where we saw a creepy guy in his 50's with greasy long hair. I figured I'd give it a try. Hey if i didnt like it than it would grow back.

Amy was very cool and didnt go crazy or anything and gave me a respectable hair cut. I was the talk of the call center the day after the trim. Everyone was coming up to me making comments and saying i look younger. Yes Kath loved it.

Why was i keeping it a secret? Well i wanted to see the look on my moms face in person so didnt want her to know beforehand. She's been after me the whole time to cut it. SHe was definately in shock but she loved it. SO thats my story. At least i won't get any more of "hey you look like the Undertaker!" I sure won't miss that

No comments: