Friday, August 6, 2010

You're a damn liar!

Man am i ever a big fan of senior citizens! More specifically senior citizen customers. So my last call of the day Wednesday was a doozy.

An 85 year old man called in pissed off because a lady at our front counter didnt add a channel that she suppossedly said she would for him. So i added it and it was an additional2 dollars a month. So then he takes down my information and says he's gonna go yell at the lady at the front counter. So i open my stupid mouth and it kinda went like this

"Sir is it necessary to do that? The situation has been resolved and the channel is working now."

"yeah I'm gonna go down there and tell her you called her a damn liar."
"uh i never said that and I'd prefer if you didnt tell her i said that."
"you did say that. You said i never had the channel she promised me."
"yes i did but i never said anything about anyone lying."

so this went on for a few minutes about how i said the lady was a liar and how he was gonna go bitch at her and he was gonna get her to call me? I didnt need this it was hometime. So i admit my voice went up and i was just about yelling because i really don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth. so he threatens me and says he gonna come down here and shove his foot up my ass. So i blurt out with I'm in Canada you're welcome to come down here. I shouldnt have said it but i was pissed at this point. So he replies with

"good I'll tell the lady that Jason from Canada called her a damn liar!"

Really? Seriously he was the only one throwing around the word liar. So I'm hoping that because it was a half an hour call no one will listen to it. Thats all i would need--to get in shit because of a crazy old bag. Anyhow thats my tale.

No comments: