Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No customers = happy Jay

Praise the God! I am off the rest of the week. Yesterday was my only day at work. It started off good. All my customers in the morning were actually nice. Then i made the mistake of saying to my friend Trudy "i'm having an awesome day so far!" Yep i had jynxed myself. For the next 4 hours or so all my calls were horrible people who had nothing better to do then call and swear and ask for supervisors. I'm surprised Hitler himself didnt call from beyond the grave. It was rough. I even had a crazy old lady keep me on the phone through my lunch break. I was really starving and cranky and i think i got a little mouthy by minute 45 of the call.

So yeah my day blew goats. I booked the rest of the week off so i should be headache free. Gonna catch up on my wise guy box set and of course saturday is the con, We emailed tv's Liana K yesterday and she is totally cool with doing an interview for the show. So we won't be completely shut out this time. Anyhow gonna go eat some breakfast and wait for Diana to wake up. Have a great day

Jay

No comments: