Tuesday, August 3, 2010

stag and doe good times.

The stag and doe turned out to be pretty awesome. Yes i was going on a few hours of sleep and yes i was destroyed on a couple of beers. So our friends suzy and mike are getting married. Suzy is the one we got Merlin the cat from. Rob was dj'ing the event so i went with him early to help choose movie. I gotta tell ya--best stag and doe music ever. i would say 95 percent of the music Rob chose was from the 80's. It rocked! Rob asked me if i would ever be interested in helping him dj other events. Of course i'm in. I would get paid and hang out with friends? Yeah i think I'm ok with that.

So Kath and Nickle showed up later. Nickle was selling shots out of what looked like a utility belt. Drunk Nickle is a lot of fun! So i had 4 beers and because i dont trink anymore i was blitzed.

A girl there who used to date Colin recognized me but only knew me as Colin's friend. That's ok cause i only knew her as the girl who was making out with colin in a car topless while scott and i watched. Good times.

So after good times with good friends the evening came to a close. I somehow made it without getting a hangover the next day. Life is good!

No comments: