Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tuesdays and wednesdays suck to

Apparently i don't like Tuesdays or Wednesdays eithr. So i sure hope i didnt get marked on any of my calls yesterday because

a) you could tell in my voice on every call i didnt want to be here

b) Since i didnt want to be there i didnt go out of my way on a lot of calls--just did the bare minimum

c) i raised my voice to 3 customers. One guy made a big deal out of a 2 dollar credit he thought he deserved. After he complained for 10 minutes i gave him a credit becasue i didnt want to deal with him anymore. I pretty much gave him the "i'm giving you a credit to shut you up speech" although i didnt say it in so many words

yeah was an all around miserable day> Everyone was disputing long distance calls on their bills stating that they never made the calls and magically someone must have just called a number from another phone and it gor charged to them. I have news for you people. The only time you get charged for a long distance call is when you input the numbers on a specific phone. I was really mad after my 5th or 6th call of this type yesterday. Everyone was cutting me off and making me repeat myself over and over again. I hate repeating myself at all but it gets annoying when you tell a customer the same stuff 5 and 6 times in a row.

Yeah i realize i need a new job cause its not cool to be angry at work all the time.
Thankfully i have 2 days off with Diana and my mom and i are seeing a movie tonight--the expendables. So I'm hoping i re energize and start feeling happy again.

No comments: