Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday is cool

Having a pretty good day with Diana. Took a walk and played some catch in the park. Man that kid tires me out with all her running and jumping.

Went to McDonalds for ice cream. Man I'm gonna miss going with her when school starts. Speaking of which we should be finding out soon what her new Diana's school schedule will be.

Took a look at Value village. They were just starting to put out halloween stuff. Hoping to get some costume ideas for Halloween and next years convention.

Played some more indiana Jones Lego 2 on the ol wii. I am now officially 30 percent through the game. Just made it past the temple of doom stage. I'm such a nerd.

When Kath comes home we're gonna watch the 1984 classic movie Supergirl. We've never seen it but we've heard its bad and this weeks show is about bad superhero movies. I'm sure Diana will at least like it--she loves supergirl. Anyhow gonna let the kid use the computer. I'll write soon

No comments: