Monday, December 6, 2010

Blue Monday

This is sure to be a craptacular day. Kath had to be to work super early so I was walking Diana in today. Looked outside and it was a bit windy with snow on the ground. SO went back upstairs to wake up Diana. AS i looked out the window i saw the garbage truck. Why did this suck? Cause i hadn't put the garbage out yet. It was too windy to do it last night. So i ran outside like a madman in my going to sleep pants to put the garbage out. I just made it. The truck never comes this early any more.

I walked Diana to school and didn't really feel the cold until i was on my way home. Now I'm on my way to work. I really don't wanna go. Its going to be busy and i know i'm not going to be able to find a seat. Oh well. Let's go get this crappy 10 hour shift over with. See ya!

No comments: