Thursday, December 23, 2010

Diana's concert

Diana had her Christmas concert at school last night. Her class went on first and they sang some songs that featured bell ringing. It was really nice. I can't believe the hoops i had to jump through to get to see the concert. So i found out about the show about 3 'weeks ago. I went into work hoping they would be understanding. Nope. I was told i couldn't have the day off not even 2 hours so i could go. The only way i was getting the time off was to find someone to work for me. Yeah that was gonna be an easy task. Long story short my friend Trudy offered to work the last 2 hours of my shift. It was very nice of her--i wouldn't dream of asking my friends to come in and work on their day off from that place. What really makes me laugh-i was re reading last December's blogs and i guess i ran into the same situation and my boss at the time Erin had no problem getting me the whole day off. She was awesome. Too awesome for that place i guess cause she was let go. Anyhow thank you Trudy. I got to the show on time and it was great.

No comments: