Thursday, December 23, 2010

I do beleve in Santa Clause

Some good stuff actually happened to me this week. On Sunday we had an excellent show. Our friend Kristen was on the show. It turned out pretty good, We actually had a bunch of new listeners. Was very cool. We went out to Cheers after the show for chicken wings. I met some cool people that Kath works with.
Just listening to an old show right now that we recorded in November which had many technical difficulties. The first 15 minutes were annoying, i was like a deer caught in the headlights. Thankfully hot Amy was there to bail me out.

In really exciting news. I won a nintendo ds. My work had a 12 day Christmas giveaway. I walked into work the other day and before i even got to my desk, a really cool manager named Bethany came up to me and told me the good news. What makes the story even cooler,i guess about a week ago or so Diana told Kath she wanted a ds. So apparently there is a Santa Clause!

No comments: