Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Not a good first day back.

I should have known that going back to work was going to suck. My mind wasn't there. Diana had been up all night throwing up. I was worried about her all day and had no patience with asshole customers. Kath stayed home with her. I so didn't care about anybody but my kid. I sighed really loud when one customer pissed me off. It was non stop yelling douchebags all day.I was happy to get an email mid day stating Diana was doing a lot better. That made me happy. By night time Diana was back to normal, dancing and laughing and playing. Oh and it was official December 27th was my 9 year anniversary at my awesome job. I sure didn't feel very appreciated. Where was my cake and champagne? Ok i would have settled for a 'thanks for all your hard work.'That was probably asking way too much.

No comments: