Friday, December 31, 2010

Jay's goals for the new year


So its that time of year again. In honor of my last blog of 2010 i will look back to last years resolutions and see how i did. Here's the recap

So goals and resolutions for 2010

1} i need to lose another 15 pounds. I will get down to 210 pounds even if it kills me
2) gonna try really hard not to get pissed off at work. I started yesterday. I'm taking deep breaths before every call.
3} I will invent time travel and go back in time and steal super hero figures and vintage comics from the me of the 1970's. Then come forward in time and sell them.Then i can quit my job. This is a realistic goal right?
4}Somehow Rob and I will get to do our radio shows for a living and be paid handsomely.
5} 3 way with Lacey Chabert? Really Kath is on board for this. Honest!

How did i do?

1) i kinda sorta had some weight loss success this year. I started off at 238 pounds and got down to 215. Then as it is every year, winter came and i got lazy and i gained some weight back. Currently I'm at 223 pounds. So not quite my 210 goal.

2) yeah the don't get pissed off at work thing may have lasted 5 minutes after i started work on January 2nd. Work makes it hard with all the new rules and regulations the give us every day. Not to mention the bastard red necks i have to listen to. They all want something for nothing.

3) did i invent time travel? Not so much. I couldn't find a flux capacitor or a Tardis anywhere.

4) not doing the radio show for a living. I wish. We had a lot of fun this year creating our show. Definately my highlight of 2010 was wizard world and the interviews we got to do

5) Unfortunately our 3 way with Lacey Chabert didn't happen. This comes on the heels of my 2009 jennifer Love Hewitt sexcapade not working out either.



Jay's goals and resolutions for 2011

1) I'm gonna diet again and hopefully by the end of 2011 i'll be a slender reed. I want to drop some weight so i finally get to wear a costume to a convention.

2) ok seriously i need to relax at work. I'm going to try really hard to be calm around these assholes. If i have a heart attack at work the red necks win and we can't have that!

3) i want to make sure i stay in touch with all my friends a lot better than i did this year. I've already told friends like Dennis and Lisa we should get together more often. I want to at least email friends a lot more often.

4) more fun with the show. I want to try really hard to get more interviews this year. The more i do the better i will get at it.

5) ok i am running out of Party Of five actresses to have a 3 way with. This year i will try for Neve Campbell. She may have to take a day off of work from Macdonalds to accommodate this. Honestly I have the full support of my lovely wife Kath


In all seriousness 2010 turned out to be pretty good. Kath and i were talking last night about it. Sure a couple bad things happened but nothing like the shit storm of 2009. We had some great times with friends this year. We're hoping for an even better 2011. So happy new year to all my friends and family. I'm wishing you all the best in 2011!

No comments: