Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tim Allen can be funny sometimes

I'm a little behind with blogs this week so its catch up time. It's almost Christmas time. Here's something funny. I totally got sucked into The Santa Clause 2 and 3. You know, the tim allen movies where he becomes santa clause. I saw the original back in 1994 when it first came out. I thought it was ok. It didn't make me want to the sequels in 2004 or 2006. Anyhow fast forward to 2010 and my work has been playing christmas movies for the last 2 weeks on a big screen with no sound. One day they played the santa clause and i got mildly interested. So i recorded 2 and 3. I found out that elizabeth mitchell fro lost and v was in it and i find her hot. I figured i'd probably watch a couple of minutes and get bored and erase it. Nope i couldnt stop watching. I watched 2 and part of 3 in one sitting and watched the rest of 3 today. The story was very good. The special effects were kinda cheesy. Not bad though.

Kath did most of the christmas wrapping today. Merlin slept under the tree and Diana went to her last day of school until 2011. I'm happy i'm off for 4 days in a row. Gonna try and get a bit of sleeping in. Diana will probably get up early every day. She has no problem getting up early on days where school isn't involved. She's funny that way. Man I'm feeling sleepy now but gonna blog and write back to a few friends.

No comments: