Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas day 2010


Christmas was also pretty swell this year. Kath got stuck working but it helped because i had called in sick the week before. We got up early so Kath could watch Diana open her presents before she went to work. "Santa" had brought Diana a Barbie styling head and a Joker fun house to match the Bat cave she got last year. Kath and i got her some zhu zhu pets--they are little hamster toys that make noise and move on the floor. I also gave her the nintendo ds i had won and we bought her some games for it as well.

Kath went to work and my mom picked up Diana and i for Christmas dinner. My sister and Dean and the boys were there as well as my step sister Erin who I hadn't seen in a million years. They spoiled Diana rotten. I appreciated the gifts they got for her. Diana got lots of pajamas which was nice and lots of games and coloring books and stuff. My mom got Kath and i a pair of tickets to see Barney Bentall at Brock University in March. That totally rocked. She also got me the biography of Rick Springfield which is actually a really dark book.

Dinner was great. There was lots of turkey and mashed potatoes and desserts galore. Kath joined us around 7. It was awesome. Had a great time with the family. Man Christmas snuck up on us this year and then it was over really quick. Can't complain though. I had 4 days off in a row which was an awesome present itself. So hope all my friends had a great Christmas and hope your New years eve is awesome as well.

No comments: