Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another day off!

Its Wednesday and just getting a little work in. Trying to prepare a show for Sunday and blogging a little bit. It's also Diana's last day of kindergarten. I walked her in to school today and noticed everyone in her class had stuffed animals. I asked her about it ans she was supposed to bring in a stuffed animal to celebrate the last day with. She forgot to tell us. Diana almost burst into tears until i promised i would go home and bring something back. Man my heart started to break and i felt myself tearing up. I kept it together and brought a stuffed tiger back and dropped it off at the school office for her. The secretary seemed a little bitchy about it which pissed me off. Oh well.

Rob is coming by a bit later and we're going to record some commercials for the upcoming convention. Should be fun. Kath is getting new business cards put together and we're gonna pe handing those out at the show. Man i can't wait. I only have to get through one more shitty week of work to get there. Anyhow back to working on the show. Have a great day.

1 comment:

beccannicksmom said...

sometimes the secretary seems that way. Next time ask me Im always here for you :)