Saturday, June 25, 2011

Work is a drag

Man what a complete shitty shift i had tonight. It was non stop crazy busy. My last call ended up being over 40 minutes and kept me there 20 minutes past 10 when i should have been going home.

Let me share with you my favorite customer. A customer so wise that he didn't realize he had to pay his bill every month. You know like any normal bill. When i told him his service had been completely disconnected because he hadn't paid since April he relied that it was bullshit and that when he set up service he should have been told he had to pay every month. Um hello its common sense asshole. This is what i had to deal with all night.

I fear the saturday shift will suck just as much. Our company is offering a 200 dollar credit to any new customer who signs up tomorrow only. Its going to busy as hell. They already tried to get me to work 12 hours. No thanks 9 and a half hours is plenty.

No comments: