Friday, June 3, 2011

More work goodness.

First blog of June and can't say that i'm happy. I just found out that for the time being my work is going to make us work 44 hours a week instead of 40. Yay extra time to feel dumb at work. We were recently told we arent allowed to read books on the floor anymore as well. So yay extra time at work and can't read my comics.

Oh and i just got my 3rd manager in a month and a half. I don't get that. Apparently the one i have now is a real stickler for the rules and likes to fire people. Hooray! i feel safe. My stats are less than stellar right now. I haven't been able to master a short call yet.

Oh and the people i talk to at work are on vacation so its gonna be a long week. Let's sum up--longer hours,no reading and no one to talk to. Can't understand why i don't wanna go back.

No comments: