Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Douche Knight Returns

So hooray for me. Apparently I'm gonna get the same speech from my neighbor Batman every year. I'll refresh your memory--He insists that mice are living amongst my pine needles in the back yard. Last year he was convinced rodents were living in my back yard and i should pull weeds everyday and sweep pine needles. I did that a lot last year and didn't see anything. Also why does he insist on looking in my back yard all the time? Mind your own business. Go back to waiting for the mother ship to arrive you scientologist ass.


He was also trying to talk to me in the middle of that rain storm last week--the one where i was bailing water during our show. I got kind of short with him--to be fair i would have gotten short with anyone at that time. He made a point of bringing this up to Kath later in the week. Gee sorry i was trying to not get hit bu lightning and dint feel like a conversation with you. Why don't you go back to patrolling the park with your Bat.

No comments: