Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shift bid

I love waking up to pouring rain. Good times. Lucky for me Kath was still here to drive Diana and i to school. At least there were no jen garner dreams today

Hey i forgot to mention that the shift bid was actually ok. I'll be working 4:30 in the afternoon until 1 in the morning. I know that seems like a crazy shift but there are a lot of pluses with working it. I get weekends off. I'll get 2 days off a week with Kath instead of zero. I won't have to wake up early this summer. I can still go to tooney Tuesday with Rob. I can do my show live every Sunday. I don't have to book a million days off of work anymore. Oh and i will get an extra 75 cents an hour and it's really dead at night. So the new shift starts July 3. This also means that i don't have to call in sick to go broadcast from the Niagara Falls convention. So i really have no complaints about the new shift. The job still sucks but no complaints about the hours.

No comments: