Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bruce Willis shooting people and swearing is the cure for the blues at work


Wow after 2 years at work i finally got one of my wishes. Not sure if any of you remember but back in the day work used to play the stupidest cartoons and movies on a big screen on Saturday mornings with no sound. I always half joked--if there's no sound then why not play Die Hard? Well finally my dream came true.

In the middle of my crappy shift i looked up to see Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson running down a new York street. Die Hard 3! when i went on my break and got closer to the screen i noticed there was sound. Not only that it was the uncut version. It was not the edited for tv version with the famous line 'yippee ki ay mister falcon'. What does that even mean?

Unfortunately the film was shut of just as John Mclane arrived on the ship later in the film. For awhile there though life was good.

No comments: