Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hooray for nervous stomach

Its almost 10 pm Wednesday. Starting to get that sick feeling in my gut. That can only mean one thing --it's back to work tomorrow. I had a couple of awesome days off and now its back to doom and gloom. The tech stuff still isn't coming to me and my phone times suck. On top of all this we had a shift bid. Apparently there is one every 3 months. I didn't like doing them once a year with the cable company i sure as hell ain't gonna like it every 3 months. Because my phone times suck i may not get a shift i like. There were 71 choices. The only thing i have going for me--everybody wants saturday and sunday off--i don't. I prefer tuesday off and getting out early on sunday. The other thing is that out of 71 slots--there were only 7 that would prevent me from doing my show live on Sundays. With my shitty luck i will get one of those 7 shifts.

Other stuff annoying me about work--I've now had 3 managers in 2 months--and only 2 one on one meetings between them. I heard my manager is a by the book manager but i wouldn't know as she hasn't said 2 words to me in 3 weeks. I'm trying hard to keep my times down i really am. I really hate going to work. I hate feeling sick to my stomach. Anyhow that's enough ranting. Kath just got home and i'm going to go enjoy my last few hours of freedom.

No comments: