Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Awesome day off with kstew


I had the best day yesterday. First of all any day i don't have to work automatically kicks ass. The last couple of days at work have been super stressful. So i was very happy to not be there. Kath had the day off as well. So she got to go with Rob and I on what we call our man dates. We got our usual dollar pops from Macdonalds and went to Pulp comics for the great toonie Tuesday. We picked up some books and chatted to Paul the owner for a bit and he will be on the show this Sunday. The con in niagara falls is about 10 days away. It's going to be very cool.

In the afternoon Kath and i finally got to see the movie Green Lantern. It's based on a dc comic book and it stars Ryan Reynolds. Because of my stupid work schedule I've had to wait 2 weeks to see it. It's getting a lot of bad press and i don't understand it, The film entertained me and i liked it a lot.

We capped the night off with dinner at wimpys in Niagara Falls. Their burgers kick ass. Kath had a coupon and we only had to pay 6.00 in total. I liked it.

Wrapped up the evening with a visit from Rob and Nickle and then i had cake--and it wasn't even my birthday. Time off rules.

No comments: