Monday, February 2, 2009

What time is it? Boss time!


After a half decent weekend it was back to work today. Tried to stay happy by thinking about the awesome superbowl half time show by Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band. I've said it before but i can't believe Bruce is almost 60. I'm 20 years younger than him and I get tired watching him. Man he has a lot of energy. The superbowl peformance was magic. He cut four songs down to a total of 12 minutes: Tenth Avenue Freezeout, Born To Run, Working On A Dream and Glory Days. It was awesome. It was complete with fireworks and a choir. I love our dvr. I got to fast forward through the game until i got to the Boss. I love that Kath has become a huge Springsteen fan sinc we've been together. She rewound and watched the set three times! Bruce is my 2nd favorite boss after Kath! Man two years in a row for "Jay" bands playing the halftime show. Last year it was Tom Petty. You may recall from the last several blogs that Petty also rocks!

No comments: