Sunday, February 8, 2009

Indiana Sis



So today was day 4 of my 5 days away from red necks. I'm kind of sad I only have one more day to go. Oh well such is life. Tonight we went over to my sisters house to hang out. I played a little lego Batman on the Wii with my nephew. So I just want to go on record as saying my sister is my new hero. So every year since i was 7 or 8 years old i would get a calendar of some sort and put it up after midnight on new years eve. I've had some pretty cool calendars over the years-everything from Springsteen to Star Wars. So this year I had my heart set on getting an Indiana Jones calendar. I was running short in the cash department so figured I'd wait til after new years to find one-thats when they're marked down. Long story short-I waited to long. No more Indiana Jones or anything remotely cool. Plenty of Napoleon Dynomite still in stock though. Is that movie even relevant any more? So it got to today feb 7th and any thoughts of owning a calendar this year were long gone. To my surprise my sister presented me with an Official Indy Calendar. Very cool! That is why she is my new hero. Holy crap its almost 2:30 in the morning and I'm rambling on about a calendar. Well its off to bed and unfortunately when I wake up it will be my last day off. Oh well at least its Batman cartoon day with Diana.

1 comment:

Su1972 said...

gees if I only had known thats all it would take to be your hero I would have bought you an indy calender years ago... or at least before Jan. 1st :p