Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome Back Jay!


Ugh! Back to work after a five day rest. What new adventures would the rednecks bring me? Right off the bat the day goes horribly wrong. For some reason I along with the rest of the people in my row can't access anything on our computers. What really sucks is we still have to answer the phones. So pretty much were telling customers we can't access their accounts. If they had an exact question about their account unfortunately they were pretty much screwed. So my first caller doesnt quite understand that i cant look at her account and keeps me on the phone for fifteen minutes. I keep appologizing and she goes so far as to tell me what to go do with myself. I tried for over an hour to get my computer running. Finally i was told to change desks and sat at one of the worst stations ever. It worked but all the letters were worn off the keyboard and i had to jam a piece of paper into my headset Macgyver style to stop it from falling down. I then proceeded to speak to a customer that demanded i take her payment and not chare her a processing fee. I gave her all of our free payment options. SHe doesnt like that and for some reason asks me if i have a high school diploma? Before i could open my mouth she ended the call. Had she waited i would have told her that i did indeed have a high school diploma and the joke was on her-i was a college drop out!! What a great day! It sure was awesome to be back. After work I found out my sister was now blogging. I've now inspired two people to blog! The circle is complete!!

1 comment:

Kath said...

college dropouts unite!! :D

love you honey! don't let the rednecks get you down!