Wednesday, February 4, 2009

School time for yammy


Good Day and welcome to day one of my five days off from work extravaganza. I booked tomorrow off so we can take Diana to an open house of her new school. My little baby is starting school in the fall. I can't believe it. She's turning into a big girl. I think she's growing up too fast and it makes me feel a little bit sad. I still remember the day she was born. It was the highlight of my life. Oh well. She's really excited about starting school and wants to do homework. That'll change when she gets to high school. Man how is she old enough for school?

1 comment:

Su1972 said...

"Oh well. She's really excited about starting school and wants to do homework. That'll change when she gets to high school."

Jay, that will change by the SECOND DAY never mind high school lol

Su