Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tell Me Why I Don't Like Saturdays


I am not a big fan of Saturdays. It seems that there is a full moon that makes the customers even crazier than the rest of the week. I honestly thought this week could be different. Work provided us with a free breakfast complete with pancakes and bacon. I thought nothing could ruin a day where there was free bacon involved. I was wrong. Right off the bat when i first got there i couldnt log on to a computer, The first two computers i tried said i couldnt use them because the previous people who used the computers locked them. Finally found another free computer and proceeded to lock myself out. Took another ten minutes but my settings were finally reset. That brings us to my first call of the day. I had a 50 minute phone call from a screaming lady who wanted me to add up all the pay per view movies she had ordered in 2008. There was a billion ordered each month. Then she wanted me to add up all the times she called directory assistance in 2008. Again she used that service a billion times every month. After adding up every single charge do you think i got so much as a thank you? If you said yes then you would be mistaken. On top of this i found out my manager is going to be working a different job in the building. I am happy for her but sad that i'll be transferrred to a different team. It doesnt happen very often but i like everybody on my team. Everyone of my team mates is cool. I'm probably going to be stuck with a manager i cant stand. Its happenned before. I remember in 2005 i was on another awesome team and then on April first i got a message stating i was getting the worst team manager in the building. I kept waiting for someone to jump out and say April Fool! But no one ever did. Oh well. Such is life. Ok time to stop whining. There's no whining on Batman cartoon day!

2 comments:

Kath said...

everything's better with bacon! without having bacon, you would have had just a "shitty day" instead of "a shitty day WITH BACON"

sorry work sucks honey.....but i love you!

word verification: bleleboo....sounds like a new nickname for you!! :D

Su1972 said...

hmm i always have a shitty day with bacon... because unfortunately bacon gives me the runs LOL like u really needed to KNOW that I know.. but the irony of your "shitty day with bacon" just MADE me say it :p

chin up... maybe you will get a new manager that will give u free breakfast all the time and she will look like jennifer love hewitt! :)