Friday, February 6, 2009

The Big Five Oh


Hey kids. Today is kind of a milestone! Its My 50th post on my blog! Wow never thought i would have made it this far when i sat down last September and wrote my first post. Wow time flies. I'd like to thank all the people who made this possible. First to mt friend Allison who convinced me to start writing the blog. Thanks also to all my blog followers all five of you. I'm happy anyone is reading and hope I've entertained you. To my family Kath and Diana-- you constantly inspire me. To my mom for not saying no 40 years ago otherwise i might not be here now. To Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty,Indiana Jones, Kevin Smith and all my other heroes. To Spiderman for keeping us safe at night. To all my customers,your insane ranting has provided me with countless tales. I promise i will try and keep the blogs entertaining and hopefully my friends will still want to read them. See you at 100 posts! Cheers!

No comments: