Tuesday, January 19, 2010

End of a craptastic day

Man another harsh day at the office. Glad to be home. Just looking forward to kicking back and watching tv with Kath. 24 is starting off pretty good again this year. Kath and i watched the first 4 hours.Jack killed a guy with a fire axe. That was cool. So pretty excited about the next few shows. Gonna have some of our friends guest on the next 2 shows. Working on ideas and songs for the next 3 episodes. Mayhit thats entertainment tomorrow to see if they still have old video tapes and try and get some crappy super hero movies to review for the show. Good times.

Poor Diana isnt feeling well and stayed home from school. Poor kid.

ok i will leave you with my favorite customer of the day. Now at work there is a rule if your name isnt on the account we arent allowed to access the account. Unfortunately if the account holder has passed away then we need to see a copy of the death certificate. I had a lady call in who wasnt on the account and her husband had passed away. I kept appologizing but i couldnt help her. She started yelling "why don't you go to heaven and ask him!" Seriously what do you say to that? My friend Trudy later aid how do you know he went to heaven? So then the ladt keeps screaming "supervisor now!" in my ear. I had no problems getting a supervisor but any time i tried to say something she kept screaming "Now!" so i called the supervisor and she hung up. I checked the account later and she had called back and said i was rude to her. Then she filed a complaint against me. Seriously what the hell? You were a bitch to me and now you're gonna lie? Yeah that was awesome. Anyhow the day is over. Thank God.

No comments: