Monday, January 25, 2010

Jay is a whiny bitch when he's sick

I'n home at lunch and i feel like death. I finally caught the cold that everybody has. Diana has been sick for a week and now Kath and i both feel rough. Work is a stuggle today. I can barely concentrate. My head feels totally foggy. I may come home early today. Havent decided yet. What a day. I will probably take a whole box of kleenex back with me. I may end up using the whole thing today to.

Last night we did our weekly show and our friend Amy did a guest appearance. Went over pretty well. Amy also cut my hair and Diana's hair as well. Yeah the hair is still long. I know I'm 40 and should start thinking about looking my age but i just don't think I'm ready yet. I don't feel like growing up just yet.

Well thats it i have to go back for my last 4 and a half hours. Sure hope i survive.

No comments: