Sunday, January 31, 2010

February please go by super fast!


Well here it is the last day of January. I gotta admit it didnt suck as bad as i thought it would. Despite being sick for the last week of January it really wasnt a bad month. I have a bad feeling about February. Its gonna be a tight month money wise. At least the first 2 weeks anyhow. Its really March I'm looking forward to. We should have income tax by then and theres a comic book convention in March as well. I can't believe i already got my t4 slip for taxes and Kath hasnt. Every other year its been the other way around. Actually one thing I am looking forward to at the end of February is the release of the new Kevin Smith movie Cop Out. It stars the coolest dude in the world Bruce Willis and the hillarious Tracy Morgan. It'll be our first live movie review for Get Your Geek on. Oh and the best part? I have enough points on my card to get in for free! Unfortunately won't get to see it until Feb 28th so i have to get through a whole shitty month before that. At least February is the short month. Ugh! Can we just skip to March now?

No comments: