Friday, January 22, 2010

No bastard customers for jay today!

Wow i really have neglected the blog this month. I'm having a really good day off. I feel like I'm geting a cold though. I've been lucky. Usually in the winter time i would have been sick already. I always seem to get sick aroung Christmas time. Diana is fighting a cold to.

Had a great day off yesterday as well. For some reason i kept running into people i used to work with at the donut diner. It was weird. Then i heard that lovely Air Supply song I'm all out of love when we were at the grocery store. That was the song that the bastard customers used to play over and over again at the diner. Man i hate that frigging song. Frigging Air Supply.

Just sitting here trying to come up with some stuff to talk about on the show this week. Think I'm going to break for lunch and watch some cartoons with Diana. We need to get some shows off of our dvr. It was up to 100 percent full this morning and i need room to tape some shows for Kath tonight. The Battlestar Galactica prequel Caprica is on tonight.Man i hope it doesnt suck. I loved the new version of Battlestar Galactica. Anyhow hope everyone is doing awesome. I will talk to you soon

Jay

No comments: